Thursday, July 27, 2006

#36

I had to take my dog to the SPCA today. There were a ton of ladies with their cats and my with my yappie little dog. I decided to take her outside to fill out my paperwork. She was still super whiney but that was ok, we were outside. Then I signed a bunch of paperwork and let her out of might sight. Forever. Well, actually till five. The Pricness is going to pick her up from the surgery this afternoon. We finally decided to get our dog broken. Most people call it getting fixed, but honestly you take your dog to the vet so they can break them from doing what they were built for. So, we say that we are taking the dog in to get broken. I know, it is dumb but we like it. When we first got our dog(Degoba) we thought about breeding her. We feel in love with the miniture shnauzzer real quick and wanted everyone else to love them also. It is not a common dog for a lot of people. My second love was the Scottish Terrier, but it looks like it might be a while before we get one of those. A good long while, especially with the move in the near future.

No comments: