Monday, July 17, 2006

#29

Today was a pretty good day at work. I got customers fixed. I also got some programming done. I've been working on a time tracking program and makeing some good head way. I'm going to have to rework some stuff to deal with users not having enough permisson to get all the info. I will figure it out.
Volleyball was tonight. We went 4-2. Of course the first three were wins because the other team forfeited. Then we played a team that is ranked below us, lost two but where able to pull it out on the last play to win 21-20. We had to stop for time. We only get sixty minutes to play because there are only four courts and something like twelve teams. Everybody playes two matches. I have really enjoyed playing on this team, but tonight was kinda lame. We had two new guys on the court tonight and the team just didn't mesh. Maybe next week we will play together better. I hope so, I was really enjoying that team alot. When I move I know I will miss it.
This weekend were heading down to South Carolina. The princess has the weekend off and she figures that we can visit her East Coast family before we move on and might not come back. Then its less then a month till we move all our stuff. I can not believe were moving back. Almost feels like going home. Of course a lot of the people I knew in town have moved on, but I think there are enough there to make it a good time. I am also under the impression that several individuals make it back frequently. Also, I was looking for office space, but the only stuff I could find was almost an hour away. Well, not any more. I found some office space in a house that a realator turned into an office building. If my boss sets it up then I should be able to ride my bike to work everyday. My wife will probly walk to campus, I will be riding my bike, and we probly will only drive to LR to deposit my paychecks. It is looking like high gas prices will have little effect. HU RAH, take that Hazballah.

1 comment:

Mark said...

It sounds like we need to get a good volleyball league going around here. A friend of mine who manages Hibbett Sports has tried to figure out if there's any interest in the community. This is something we've talked about doing. We'll look forward to seeing you two when you get here.