Friday, July 21, 2006

#33

La lala lalala lala. I do not know, just humming a tune. Shooo, I am really excited about this move. It is like when you go back to summer camp. You have great memories of what it was like last time. Old friends you have known for years, newer friends that you made the last time you were there and the prospect of meeting new people completely. I don't know how to explain it, except by saying it is that pre-camp anxiety that is a twist of excitment about the known and eagerness for the new. When you know that you are on your own for a week to handle whatever camp throws at you. Anyway, we still haven't left for the Weekend of Adventure. But we should be leaving soon. Wow, we really are late. Peace.

Today is first Kings 1-15 or something like that. I have really slacked off on my reading. Grrrr, that goes as a defeat. Also, I saw this guy yesterday who probly could have used a lunch. I am a little jaded from the last time I bought a guy lunch. Usually, I sit inside with them and try to talk to them about their life and stuff. I do not know how much of it is real, but it is usually interesting. The last guy was a real pro though, we walked in to the Subway and he knew the staff by name. He still needed a lunch, but I hate it when people are profesional beggers. I will help anyone out at any time, it is just money, and it is not even mine. But professinoals really steam my pot. Be Blessed.

1 comment:

ark_keeper said...

Are you going to sponsor ATE?