Tuesday, July 11, 2006

#24

Hmmm, more postage. It always makes me laugh everytime the word poindexter is used in a movie. hehe. It is really funny because I know a family of Poindexters. Last night I stopped to get gas on my way home from volleyball. I did the pay-at-pump, ran inside bought a gatorade and was on my way. Tonight we went to the store to buy dinner. I pulled out my wallet, no credit card. Oh crud. I left it on top of the pump at the gas station. I called the cc company and they said that the gas station was my last purchase, I closed the card and they are sending me a new one. HuraH. Tonto, jump on it. Well, work today was pretty good. I only had one guy who was super pissed at us. I took care of him and I think we might actually make some money off it. He will probly switch cc processors and the new one gives us a kickback. Turn the negative into a positive. I do have to write a short script to fix his problem though. It is all good.

No comments: