Friday, July 07, 2006

#19

Its Friday Night and the mood is right. Gonna have some fun, show you how it's done. TGIF. Anyway, We are going to see MI:III tonight. We have this old theater in town that shows two dollar movies on Friday/Saturday nights. They show all sorts of crazy old stuff as well as newer movies. Also, I figure Tom Cruize won't see much of my four dollars as opposed the the seventeen I would spend at the other theaters. Same movie, same size screen, same size explosions, way less money. Sounds good to me. Work was pretty good today. I am way behind on bible reading. I think I am eight chapters back now. I missed one day and haven't been able to catch back up. I will try and make it up this weekend at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke you crazy man. I'm so glad to hear from you and you did make my day crazy happy or whatever you said.

Let me know how you guys are doing I'd like to hear more from you.

Talk to you soon
Dave-BDA