Sunday, July 02, 2006

#14

I finished up Deuteronomy last night. Man, I enjoy reading the Old Testement. Today starts a new book. Yippee. Also, I'm on call this weekend. It works like this, two weekends I'm off, the third I'm on. Then off two, on one. So on and So on. The great part is Its only from Memorial day to Labor day, because that is our customers busy season and they can't afford to be down for two days. They can afford it in the winter when they get one person comeing in every month. Well, this is my weekend. Its one of the three big ones, the other two being Memorial Day and Labor Day. But, this year, I have only had two calls. The one yesterday was easy and the one today only took me half an hour to get. Pretty simple problems compared to the rest of the time. Well, the lady I was talking to today asked me if she had interrupted a family bbq or something. I said no and that we had just gotten back from church. She replies with "Oh, We could really use a black man up here." BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Church == Black Man. Then she asked me to pray for them(so they live through the weekend) I told her I would. Anyway, I just thought that was really funny. Well, now its time to get my BBQ on. mmmmmmm, meat.

No comments: