Friday, July 14, 2006

#26

This is a post to say, yesterday was not a good day. Do you know why? I say. Well because I have a drug addiction O'lay. Now, wonder for a minute if you may. How I could be in such a situation of dismay? I will tell you why I act like scratchy hay. It is the caffine in coffee that makes me this way. Three sunrises without a cup of joe to start my day. No caffine in my blood to make me dance array. Caffine you have me in your tight little clay. I will escape your grasp no matter how tough the fray. I will fight, I will win, but probly tomorrow, I had Mountain Dew for breakfast. I am caffine induced happy today.

4 comments:

Mark said...

I still read your blog, by the way. I don't always know what to say. But hey, as words come to me, I may.

ark_keeper said...

www.energyfiend.com

Karise said...

love the hair

ark_keeper said...

no post...sigh