Monday, July 03, 2006

#15

Well, that was close. A day almost went by without my filling the internet with my great wisdoms. But fear not, I, post #15, have come to save the day. And what an exciting day it was. I get to work this morning and my boss comes in and says, Yeah, sorry all or our customers have today off, so I guess you can leave at noon. WOOHOOOO, half day. And what did I do with my half-day. State Inspection for my car. Yippeeee. But really, that is a good thing, because it should have been inspected last month, so I'm expired and it would have taken half my day anyway, I just would have gotten in a little trouble for it. But not this time. Whewww. Landed on my feet. like a kitty. Also, had to renew my registration. Whats that a trip to the DMV? OH NOES. HAHA, internet to the rescue. Sixty seconds and the registration is renewed. I am reading Joshua now. It reads alright. The first five books just always seem to taste better as I read them, then I get to the rest and it kinda slows down. Of course I do enjoy the book of Amos. Partially for his prophecies, but mostly because he was an ignorant, stinky, dirty sheppard. I mean, who would talk to a shepard, much less hand them prophecies. Thats crazy. Sitting around, watching some sheep when, BAM, now you have something really important to do, that will be read and remembered by people thousands of years from now. crazy.

No comments: