Tuesday, July 11, 2006

#23

Two days without a post filled with content. How have you survived. You haven't have you, you are all dead. I know it. It is true, there is no need to confirm it. You are all dead and have become zombies. Don't worry, I will be gentle when I have to put you down. It will be one clean strike to the head and it will be all over.
You may have noticed a skip in numbers for my titles. It goes from #21 to #23. That is because post #22 is still a draft. A friend of mine is having some troubles and asked me for advice. I wanted to write out my advice so I could proof read it and make sure it made sense. Well, work was crazy yesterday and I had volleyball last night, so I was unable to really spend the time on it that I needed to. The thing is she asked me for advice in an area I know very little about. Basicly I told her that any advice I had would be dumb, but that I would pray for wisdom and for her and we would see what we get. Well, I think I have some advice for her now. So, I don't think I'm going to post it here anyways, it will probly just stay a draft until I need it some day in the future.
Yesterday at work was crazy. I have been working on writing a time clock that blends in with our software. Its going pretty good, yesterday I got alot done. Then the phones when crazy. CRAZY I TELL YOU. I was on one guys computer for about an hour and then he says, "Hey our internet is back up, do you want to get onto the real comptuer that you should have been working on this whole time???" No, I do not. I do not want to get on to the computer that is having the problem. No, I do not want to fix your problem so that you will be able to use the software. No, let us keep working on this computer that no one will ever use. Yeah, that steamed my pot a little.
Volleyball last night was a blast. I'm really enjoying this men's team. Argh, I can not believe I wasted two years playing co-ed teams and bad men's teams. This is so much fun it might just be illegal in thirty-two states. I ran about fifteen middle quicks last night. OH YEAH. Of course they were not very good hits but they were points, sweet sweet points. The two setters on my team are not use to setting the quicks so I figure we can work it out in the next couple of weeks. The other teams will learn to fear us. FEAR US I SAY. MUAHAHA.
Our Registration stickers came in the mail yesterday as well. I put those bad boys on and now I drive around in comfort. No longer worried that someone will pull me over and try to give me a ticket. Wasting our collective time.
I could go on about the good things from yesterday, but I think I will wait a little bit and post those later today. More posts today makes up for no real posts yesterday , right?

No zombies were harmed in the making of this blog post

No comments: