Thursday, January 25, 2007

#94

So, I have a couple of shows I like to watch. LOST, HEROS, Prison Break, JHERICO. Basicly the heavy hitter for each network. The great thing about that is they are all available online. This week Prison Break and HEROS started back up so tonight I also caught up. Apparently, I missed an episode of HEROS in the fall. This explains why I have not understood half the posts I have seen about what is going on. Well, I got both of those episodes out of the way and am good to go now. Not much else going on. I am keeping up with the bible reading. We are in Exodus now and it is pretty interesting. Sometimes I get bored because it is the same stories told a million times, but sometimes I really enjoy the history of it all and wrapping my mind around the sheer awsomness of it all. Random-I took one of those online meme things about bible knowledge and I got a 100%. Of course the questions were like What was Jesus' mother's name a)Sue b)Mary c)Chuck E. Cheese D)The Hamburgler. Other side of my brain just kicked in. Tomorrow night there is a concert at the campus here in town. Robert Randolph and the Family Band. We hit up his website and they sound pretty good. Unfortunatly tickets are $15 a shot and we are flat broke at the end of the month. I am working on a budget, but it is a slow process of forcing ourselves to conciously live within our means, instead of doing what we can while we have dollars in the bank. Later.

1 comment:

ark_keeper said...

Lost better be good tonight, or I'm quitting it.