Tuesday, January 16, 2007

#91

So far this year I have been keeping very good record of our finances. See, our landlord likes to get his check on the first of the month. At the lastest the fifth. After that there are fines and he reports us to the credit bureau, blah blah blah. We are such good tennats that I think he would actually let us go longer then five days if we talked to him about it, but hopefully we won't have to. Well, the past two months he has been waiting until 15th or the 20th to deposit the check. This causes a problem because I have been doing all my bills online and the checks don't process the same, so I miscalculate thing. But not this month. I am using Microsoft Money 07 to keep track of things. So far it has been working out well. Anyway, that is what I am working on tonight.

No comments: