Wednesday, January 24, 2007

#93

I am watching PotC:DMC or Pirates of the Carabiean:Dead Man's Chest. It is much better the second time around. I enjoy netflix and I am really looking forward to when they hook me up with the movie on-line deal. I think everyone is getting switched off of DVD's and onto online viewing by July or something like that. I still haven't seen Heros or Prison Break from this week. But I do have tomorrow night and friday night. Not much else going on. We went to a bible study tonghit. We are going to watch these videos by this guy Rob Bell. He is a post-post modern something or other. We watched one of his videos tonight and he talked about a guy with a megaphone standing on a corner going on about hell and damnation. He talked about how God is Love and Love is what Jesus is about. The most important comand being Love God and the second is love your neighbor. So, Loving your neighbor is loving God. He goes on from there and it was pretty interesting. It was just me,my wife, and Jim(the guy who's house we were at) so we talked about a lot of different things and it was a good time. Well, later.

1 comment:

Mark said...

So they're going to stop sending out DVD's and make you download them instead? With a white county cable internet connection, I hate that idea.