Sunday, January 14, 2007

#89

I am home now. It is nice to sit on my couch and stuff. I have been playing basketball in the city league here and until last week we had not won a single game. During the four weeks we did not play over christmas, two guys quit, we got two new guys and last tuesday when we played we had a substitue or something so half of the guys we had there were new. Well, apparently it was a winning combination, because it was our first win. I was not able to make it to thursdays game because I was in california. This morning I saw Joshua Lundin at church. He made a funny face at me and then went the other direction. My two logical options are 1. He caught a wiff of something funny and thought it might be his pants 2. He had no idea who I was and only barely recognized me. That is ok. I understand how it is. Jerk. :) Anyway. It is time for bed. I need to catch up on some sleep still. I spent the afternoon working on our finances instead of sleeping so I figure I will do that now. Night.

1 comment:

ark_keeper said...

City league, that's cool. I'm in a volleyball league at church. There's like 8-10 teams. We play every Monday. Game 2 is tonight. Pretty fun, but it's co-ed so we have all these weird rules to make it "fair" or whatever.