Monday, January 08, 2007

#85

I am writing now because I may not have much time later tonight and tomorrow I expect to not have Internet access for most of the day I think both Atlanta and Sacramento have WiFi at the airport but you have to pay for it, so I might just download that demo for the Left Behind game. It has four hours of play before you get the cutoff. Oh well, we will see how far I can get in that time I guess. Although my layover is less then an hour so I will be hauling but to get to my second flight. Oh well. I have a good amount of peace today. I was able to handle the ridiculus customers and their issues/questions/imaginations very well today. I am a little less positive about the new hire situation. It may be that there is some disagreement about who to hire for the open spot, but that will get filled eventually and so on and so forth. I have a basketball game tonight and I just hope that we don't make fools of ourselves to much. I really expect to get slaughtered. Personally I can only hope to keep myself from dying of wind exhaustion. I was starting to get some steam there before the four week break of eating and sleeping and not running everyday like I wanted. Maybe next week I can get that going. Oh well, once basketball is over I am all over picking up TaeKwonDo or some other form of martial arts here in town. That will be sweet.

No comments: