Thursday, January 04, 2007

#82

So, here I am. Waiting at work. What am I waiting on? My paycheck. See, my rent is due tomorrow at the latest, I have an electric bill that needs to get paid, a water bill, a phone bill and UPS decides that I work at a residence. Oh wait, this is a freaking OFFICE BUILDING. Good Gravy I just want them to show up so this day can be over. It has been a stresful new year so far. Our customers have been ridiculus this week. Oh, and next week is just that much better. I fly to Sacramento on Tuesday to begin three fabulous days of installation and training. I enjoy the trips, but not all the time. I have very little idea about what I am getting myself into most of the time. I just show up and go from there. Very hap-hazard. I was hoping to get out of here at 5 today so we could go to LR and catch a movie or something, deposit my check, pay my bills and so on, but no. I am just stressed out. meh, eventually it will show up. I hope.

No comments: