Wednesday, January 03, 2007

#81

Ah, it is time for the daily obligitory post. So, today was pretty rough in the office. One of my underlings has decided to quite. Now, this is nothing new, but what is new is that instead of accepting his resignation as of Jan. 12th we are taking it as of Dec. 31. So, we are short a guy unil we get a new guy hired. Luckily they have been interviewing a couple of people and are making some good headway in that area with several potentials showing themselves. This makes it hard for a little while, but the potentials seem to be very good. I had several training sessions today. It was crazy. I need to keep track of these things a little bit better. I was able to work with several customers to make them happy again, but I am one man. Ok, enough of the drama. For Christmas we got a digital camera. While in Nashville, at my brothers wedding, I may have left the CD and several cabels in the hotel. I am going to call the dealer sometime this week and see if I can't get an additional cd package. In our living room we are putting up a ceiling light. It looks nice and will definitly add alot of light to the room. Maybe I will get a picture of it. Hmmmm, not much else to say. I have kept up with daily bible reading so far(wohoo), daily blog posts, and I am constantly working on a budget to get us out of debt as much as possible by the time The Princess is out of school. Who knows what we will be up to then, so the more we can get rid of now the better. Oh, and her school loans. Yeah, that is gonna be realy pretty. Fortunatly she got a scholarship and it makes it almost the same price as going to a state school. Later

No comments: