Thursday, February 08, 2007

#95

I know it has been more then a little while since I have posted. I have meant to really I have, but I have been haveing some conflicts at work. Maybe I will write about them later. I just wanted to short post that I now have instant viewing available with my Netflix. Basicly, I can watch up to 15hours(dependent on plan) of movie,tv, whatever they carry on my computer every month. This amount is going to go down, because I just shifted my plan to a lower amount. This does not effect my two at a time DVD check-out at all. Anyway, back to the grind.

2 comments:

Mark said...

it seems like you would loose a lot of time keeping up with how much time you spend. I hate keeping time records. One of these days I may try netflix. I'm sure I'd like it.

AlphaTau37 said...

I haven't heard about this instant viewing business. Do you just download the movies from the website?