Saturday, January 13, 2007

#87

Well, apparently I have a hard time posting everyday when I am travelling. Luckily, Sacramento airport has free wi-fi with access to the internat. This is very nice at it has given me something to do from 8:30 until around 11:0 when my flight leaves. Actually this could be the single best cross country flight to ever occur in the history of man. Usually the red eye out of California is a completly full flight. Tonight it is almost full. As a matter of fact, when I arrived at the airport only four seats were available. The super crazy thing is that all four of them were emergency exit seats and three of them were together. So I took the whole row, potentially, to myself. I will have a row of emergency exit seats on a full flight. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also, on my second flight. Emergency row again. This is sooo gona be a sweet set of flights. There is a funny thing about California. Aparently they don't like to sell me gas here. See there is an gas station here on site at the airport but both times I have been here the network has been down and they will not take credit cards. How am I suppose to expense things onto an expense account if I can not use a credit card. Silly California, Credit Cards are for the rest of the States. I also have some more picks of adventures.


The first picture is where I had dinner last night. IN AND OUT BURGER baby. That is a sweet sweet delicious amazing delectible meal of fantasticness. I love it. MMMmmm. The second pick is Diablo Mountain. It is a mountain that dominates the skyline of the delta, which is where I have been this past week. Apparently the "island" I was working on didn't exist until the 1930's at which point they built some levy's and told the water you can only go so far and then all the dirt dried out a little. So now the whole island sits about 15 feet below river level just waiting for the levys to blow and drown the whole thing. Kinda like the dutch, excpet I think they had dykes not levys. Later

No comments: