Friday, August 18, 2006

#50

I have two weeks left before I get to see The Princess again. I am not sure how people handel that when it is months and months of not seeing your wife/husband. I know that she is busy all day, so she probably does not miss me as much, but shoo, all I do is work and watch movies so I definitly miss. Speaking of movies, I have watch a couple this week. I am trying to get all the crappy sci-fi/fantasy movies out of the way so The Princess will not have to watch them. OK, last night was Underworld:Evolution and that was pretty good. There was one movie before and luckily they ran a 10-15 catchup at the beginning of this movie. Sometimes I like that, sometimes I don't, but I appreciated it this time. I was confused most of the movie as is, so I am glad I actually knew who was what atleast a little. I also watched RV. Which, for its terrible reviews, I enjoyed as a light comedic family togetherness movie. Some of the acting was really bad, but hey, I could not have done any better then those kids so I am not going to penalize them for that. Wednesday, I watched Aeon Flux, which again, I liked even if it did not have the best dialog. On Tuesday, I watched InsideMan. Had some interesting story going on and some crazy camera stuff. I liked it. Yep, that is about all I have done this week. Work, movie, sleep, repeat. I can not wait for the thirty-first. I will be on my way, to the glory land. Some people do not like Searcy, but once I switch my pace of life from big city to not so big city, I will be just fine. Slower food, slower traffic, slower talking. Taking your time, it is going to be ok, because we will get there when we get there. Ahhhh. Oh yeah, there is a new coffee place in Searcy. The Underground. I think it is the only business that is open on Sunday's before 11:36(that is when churches get out). We were able to grab some coffee and a bagel there before my flights left last Sunday Morning. I think I might go back there. Of course, the other option is in my back yard and has a Mr. Blonde Milkshake, which I have been craving for the past two years. mmmmm, that is going to be one sweet, sweet, drink.

No comments: