Monday, August 07, 2006

#39

Movies are nice sometimes. But, if you try and jam fourteen movies into one week, then they become not so nice. Blah, I think I am sick of movies right now. After V for Vendetta I got The Worlds Fastest Indian, Lord of War, Firewall, The Island, The Constant Gardener, and Pride and Prejudice. Maybe now you will understand why I am movied out. These were actually all really good movies. But I LOVED tCG. Fantastic. Not anything like I expected, but fabulous. That being said, I missed Taladega Nights on Friday night. The church was throwing us a Good Bye thingy and we were going to watch it afterwards, but everyone bailed on us. Blah, so we picked up tCG and PaP. Then we were going to try and make the matinee but we were packing and not in the mood for a movie. I think I probly won't see another movie for a while. Or maybe I will. This guy in the office is a fan of some movies that come a book I have been reading. Naturally, he burned the movies for me. Now, don't worry about pirating or anything like taht. These movies were not released in America. They are from Japan. Battle Royal, if you must know. Well, this weekend if the Big Move, and we have started packing. What a great week for all the crazyness, in the office we are down two guys this week, which makes for a lot of fun. One of them is my boss, so I am in charge here, running the show, the big man. Dealing with upset customers is a blast let me tell you. Then the stress of having to move, plus some debt collector guy has a bill that I allegedly never paid, except that I paid it twice already. Grrr, I have to call some people and figure that out. Stupid AT&T. No way am I ever doing busniess with them again. Then I have to close all my accounts here, electric, water, cable. Ok, I guess just those three not so bad, but I do have put in a forwarding address for the post office and contact all our bank/loan people and let them know. Meh, I guess it isn't so bad, I just have the extra stress of work. Over and out.

No comments: