Wednesday, August 16, 2006

#47

Alright, so the rest of our trip was long. Saturday took forever and we finally got to the house at two on Sunday morning. So, anyone who thought they might be able to help, thank you. Anyone who drove by or walked by or anything, thank you. And anyone who happend to take our dog for a walk and never even get to see our beautiful faces, thank you and I will probably do something nice for you in return. Like maybe a million dollars or possibly a post card.
Yesterday we had a big office meeting. I thought this was to tell everyone in the office that I was going to be leaving. No, this was to tell everyone in the office that the sales guy had been removed and that one of my tech guys would now be transfered into sales. After we finished up discussing that, we discussed opening a new office to help our customers in the lower mid-west. Arkansas, to be exact and whom do you suppose they are going to choose to run it?????? ME. Yeah, that is how they are going to spin it. Works for me and I think they can probably use it to help with contracts here. Kind of like a bartering chip or something. So, the move at the end of the month is fast approching. Two more Mondays, two more Tuesdays, less then three Wednesdays, three Thursdays and two Fridays. I have been calling The Princess a couple of times everyday. She seems to be getting a lot done. They unpacked the kitchen, painted the bathroom, painted the hallway and did generic cleaning type things. The house is not in the shape we left it. It is still in the square shape, but the floors on the inside are not so well maintained. The landlord came by and said he would find a new refridgerator, that is nice of him. Also, he said he would try and get someone to come take a look at the floors.
Yeah, so I have had people look at my site over one hundred times. That may not seem like a lot to some people, but to me it makes think someone out there might care about me mumbling about my life. Someday I might even go on a rant, or say something important. Or I could brighten your day by telling the world about my crazy adventures and my zany office experiences. Of course, in an office by myself, I am not so sure how zany those adventures can get. Anyway, I started mentioning this because of some of the hits I have gotten. They are from different contries completely. Poland, Sweden, Argentina(twice, same city), Hungary, and the UK. I realize that these are probly spam something or other trying to steal my info, but I still like the idea of someone in Europe checking me out. Of course, none of them ever came back, so they must not have liked what they saw, crud. Probably has something to do with my greek name. Master of Horses.
I apologize that I am kind of random this morning, but I am working out some work tension. I have some customers that are on my case about delays that can not be helped. Oh well, I realize it is not about me personally and that they have problems with the development schedule, but I just keep thinking about VISTA.

No comments: