Tuesday, August 08, 2006

#41

There was some slight miscommunications on my last post. So, I figure that I will straighten them out. S-Town, also known as the bubble, is in fact Searcy. If you know the house that we were living in the last time we were there, well, that is the same house we are going back to. We called the Landlord and he said,"Oh yes, please oh please come back to this house. The last tenents were not so good, please oh please. What you are staying two years, hmmm, let me lower the rent for you." It feels kind of odd to be going back like this. I mean, I have never lived in Searcy without being a student. I am sure that I will be disapointed that the waterfalls are not as large as I remember and that some of the teachers are shorter then the last time I saw them. I have grown up a bit over the past two years. Probably not as much as I think. I am sure it just has to do with the fact that I do not get to goof off as much here. I will write later on today. I always think of things to write about when I am not near my computers.

No comments: