Wednesday, August 16, 2006

#48

I am going through some folders on my compture here inorder to clean out some old stuff and reorganize my info and I found this. No where to put it, so I figure I would upload it and then delete it from my box here. There may be more of this on here somewhere. Later.

Stairing down the wood paneled hallway, into the bright light,
Burns my eyes as if I had grown old in the dark.
The hallway stretches out of my reach and beyond my grasp,
I am tossed to the side dirty, broken, and torn.

What has become of the strength that I held in my fists?
Where has my white armor gone?

OH GOD, When shall I at last lay sight to the fields of thine paradise,
Running free from pains and tears.
Partaking of your sustanance and becoming revivied to the very marow of my bones.
Breath the life into my heart,Father, and encourage me on to fight the coming storm.

Where has my strength gone?
What has become of my white armor that I held in my fists?

Bring me closer to the edge that I can understand where the past has lead us.
Unlease the chains that crush my decrepid body down, remove me from this burdened state.
"Push on till the marow", you wisper, but the morning has already come and the sights sicken my soul.
The degenerate has slipped beyond its natural bounds and it is now called pure.

No comments: