Monday, August 14, 2006

#46

MMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Fist to the face. After this weekend, I can not wait to really be moved back to Searcy. Ok, so our story leaves off with the hero riding off to pickup The Princess and her cavalcay of carrier camels. I left work around one and we left here before five. I guess we had some extra stuff to pack and getting the trailer hooked to the truck. Also, The Princess wanted to take a nap, seeing as how she was the only one on the contract. That was ok with me, I had to go by the cabel company and drop of their modem. There is no way I am going to let them gig me with a modem fee. Not this time Comcast. Then I headed over to the truck rental guy to see if I could add my name to the Driver's List. I could, He did, I paid and drove away. Now, it is time to leave. We drive and get to where we are going. A little later then we hoped, but not to bad. We actually stopped off and Daniel and Cheree's place in Charlotte, NC. They are remodeling their home and it looks good. I really like the paint in the bedrooms, but The Princess tells me it is that way so they can put molding up across the top. Now for Saturday. We left Charlotte at ten. We had originally talked about leaving at four or six or maybe at the latest, eight. But, no it was ten. And that just started Saturday, but I am way to hungry to work on this anymore. later.

2 comments:

AlphaTau37 said...

Well, didn't see The Lord of the Dance, didn't see The Princess, just saw the mutt...whose name I didn't remember, so I just kept calling it "Dog" and then I started calling it "Baxter" like from Anchorman. I look forward to seeing you when you make your triumphal (permanent...or at least semi-permanent) return to Searcyland.

Mark said...

It'll be cool when Daniel and Cheree finish everything. It was very much under construction when we were there.