Friday, September 22, 2006

#60

I am listening to the radio here at work this morning. Ahh, I enjoy the solo office experience. Sure, it gets a little boring in the late afternoon, but really, it is a good experience. So, the radio, every now and again they run some news shorts to keep all the listeners up to date. Well, they just said that McDonalds is looking at possibly making their Breakfast menu and all day thing. *DIES*. Holy Crud, bacon/egg/cheese McGriddles anytime of the day. Danger Will Robinson. We could be in trouble here. Also, I am starting TaeKwonDo(sp?) on Monday. Yep, I am going to get off my butt and learn something while I am here. Make myself a better/in shape kind of person instead of the circle of a man I am right now. Ok, maybe not a circle, but I am up almost 70 pounds from when most everybody saw me last. Again, that brings me up to an almost acceptable weight, I guess I was kinda skin and bone at one point, well, there is definitly more of me to love now. Wait, I did not mean it like that, stop being dirty. The Princess has a girls day out tomorrow, so I will probably be at home tomorrow desperate for something to do. Vacuming and cleaning the house.
I like Fridays. I have decided that the midwest branch is going to have a casual Friday. This means that during the week I wear my typical office attire, pants(usually jeans, sometimes slacks), a button down shirt, and some nice shoes. Then on Friday I get to wear whatever I want. Like today for instance, I am wearing a GATA shirt, some jeans and sandals. I think this will keep me from slacking off the rest of the week and keep me on mark for not losing my job. And I do not want to lose my job.
So, apparently there was some conservative radio guy here in town yesterday. He did his t.v. and radio show from the campus. My boss listens to this guy and when the radio guy said thanks to the school he was like KWAAAA, and then he called me and told me this morning about it. Crazy, I had completely forgoten about it. I think he may have had a lecture as well, I was kinda hoping to go to that. Oh well. I wonder what is playing at the rialto this weekend.
Speaking of movies. Netflix, yeah, ok, why does it take three days for my DVD to get there and one day to get back. What is the deal with that? I think it is because they do not get our mail from house until four in the afternoon. I am going to start dropping them off at the post office in hopes of it getting out of S-town quicker. We will see. So, We rented Akaale and the Bee, Sentinal, Sybil, Fruits Basket vol 3. AatB was really really good, I think I mentioned that before. Also, The Sentinal was a pretty good suspense, to bad they revieled everything to early and the end was meh. Sybil, I watched this once in high school, it is about multiple personalities and The Princess needed to watch it for school. Then Fruits Basket vol 3., we watched this last night. For half of the first episode I could not figure out why they had changed the voice actors and that the voices were so very very wrong. Then The Princess pointed out that we were listening to it in Japanese and that we had watched the first two vol. in English,wow what a difference. That series is getting crazier and crazier, I do not know if I can handel the fourth DVD, but that should be the last one and it should be here shortly. I hope, mail man move fast. Um, I think that is all I have for now. Love and Peace.

1 comment:

AlphaTau37 said...

http://www.webertheaters.com/rialto_showtimes.php

I'll give you a call man. We'll definitely have to hang out while the Princess is away.