Monday, September 11, 2006

#57

Ah, Monday. Let us see, what is different this week. This week, there is much less early morning coffee in my system, there is much less background music, and the walls are all white. But, I don't get odd looks from the staff, my internet connection is a bit more predictable, and I have a fax machine. Now that my office is setup I will be spending a lot less time running around Searcy and a lot more time sitting in my office staring out the window at Mi Ranchito. I sure hope I don't get fired in the first month. :) Of course, I still have plenty of work to get done, and I am hopeing to actually get some programming finished. The communication between this office and the main office is still a little shaky, but I am sure we will work something out.

After this weekend, I think I am going to start working out. I kind of have to ideas in mind. Either hook up with the Rock Gym or possibly TaeKwonDo(sp?). It really depends on how much each costs and what the times are and blah blah blah. But I really want to get off me duff and work out.

Oh yeah, I sort of have a gotee, but really it is just a trial bases kinda thing. Not sure how long it will last. I might be able to get a picture on here. I just need to get a hold of a mini-usb cable. Walmart here I come.

No comments: