Wednesday, September 13, 2006

#58

I just signed up for NetFlix today. After being in Searcy for almost two weeks, I realize that I am going to have a large amount of usable time on my hands. That, and the fact that our television gets about one and a half channels have combined to drive me to try the two week free trial. Oh, and that one and a half channels is split up about sixty-fourty between ABC and FOX and depending on the time of day, the type of car that is driving down the road and if my neighbors decide to eat dinner at their table sometimes FOX comes in better then ABC. Another way I plan on spending my time is either with Guitar Lesson or TaeKwonDo or something else, I do not know yet. I still need to get around town and see what the different places charge and class times and things like that. For Guitar Lessons I just have to find someone who is willing to teach me. Oh yeah, and a guitar. I figure those probably will not be to hard to find. I also have thought about taking up Golf, but I think it can be pretty expensive to play and you have to buy your own clubs. Of course ThackerLand could definitly help with that. Oh sweet ThackerLand. Anyway, if anyone else is on NetFlix and wants to friend up I would be more then happy to share my opinons and what not. Of course if no one wants to be my friend I will just talk to myself. Alot. Just like my day in the office, except I will be at home, or on a street corner with a cardboard sign. Whatever.

3 comments:

AlphaTau37 said...

Dude, you should convince your bosses that you need a secretary and hire me. I'm tired of my job.

ark_keeper said...

Haha, I was gonna say, you should make your office kick butt and then your boss lets you hire someone. That'd be cool. Or you could always have unpaid internships. Have someone around to do your bidding everyday for free. That'd be good.

AlphaTau37 said...

Yeah, I'm keeping up with it. It's sorta my thing. :) You have yourself a good little weekend. I'll be to Searcytown next weekend. Hopefully I'll get a chance to drop by and say howdy.