Wednesday, September 06, 2006

#55

Right now I am at Midnight Oil. Sitting outside on their balcony, enjoying the nice fall morning and a grande cup of coffee. But really, I am working. Working, working, working, oh the horror that is my life. For real though, I want to get into my office, but there is no phone there and no internet access till Friday at the earliest, and what happens in the office yesterday? Three customers call in and start yelling and complaining and hanging up the phone on people. Yeah, great, now I have to help rehab these people from the coffee house and I am sure everyone here wants to know their financial problems that have been going on for months and just now started telling us. Well, ok, maybe not just now, maybe one of them was from a month ago and the other one has never been satisified with the software and the third was expecting a call back last week on an issue. But still, I am sitting at midnight oil, working, hard. No, really I am. Well, except for this post. Well, back to the coal mines. :)

No comments: