Wednesday, June 28, 2006

#4

I'm make an overt effort to post here everyday. Eventually I might throw some interesting things in, but for now, just be aware that I am moving things around on this page while I get the hange of modifying my template. So far, modifying simply means adding links down the left. That List should get larger today, it should also get more diversified as I add people and places and things. Yesterday at work I didn't get much done. I'm dumb for that. Then I got home, laid down on the couch, fell asleep and watched tv. Blargh, I hate it when I do that. I'll have to try something different tonight. I did get a chance to read Deuteronomy 7-12. It is difficult to read aloud, but it takes me about 20 minutes, so I figure it is strenghening my vocal cords or something. If I'm going to get anything done at work today, I have to go now.

No comments: