Tuesday, June 27, 2006

#2

Still have unoriginal titles. Still at work. But the wind of change, she is a blowin'. We move in August. Six more weeks. It is looking good for me to work remotly for this company. Good, that is some much needed stability. That and I like this company. Anyway, I'm going to work on this site more today until I like the way it looks.

Oh yeah, yesterday falls under the victory catagory for several reasons. 1) At work, I actually got to spend the day writing code. 2) Volleyball started back up and we went 3-3 not hot, but pretty good, this season is going to be alot of fun. 3) I read the Bible to my wife. Deuteronomy 1-6 to be percise. There is this group that puts up chapters to read everyday, with the goal of reading the bible in a year. Well, I started with the group, made it 2 days and then was out. But, I'm back in, and reading the bible with my wife definitly makes me feel better, and it is one more way I can protect the blessings God has given me.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hey. Glad to hear you're reading the Bible. I need to read it to my wife more often, too. At church, starting in July, we're doing a "New Testament Challenge", trying to get all of our members to read through the NT between July and December. We're trying to work a competitive edge into it also, between the youth and the adults. We're going to have people register their intention to participate, then whoever has the highest ratio of people who complete the reading will get some kind of prize.