Tuesday, June 27, 2006

#3

Well, look it there. Two posts in one day. Miracles do happen. Well, I'm busy answering phone calls and slithering through the internet. I came across this article:Womb environment 'makes men gay'. It sumarizes a study that was done comparing hetero/homosexual men to the number of biological older brothers. Based on 944 men, this study feels confident claiming that the reason children from multi-child families are gay is biological. As my thoughts wonder on this, I'm reminded of the first openly gay friend I had, he was an only child. Again, my mind wonders and I can think of several other homosexuals I have know who have been only children or first children with younger brothers that do not participate in homoerotic behaviors. I will readily admit that I have not known 944 homosexual men, but I have known at least 944 men in my whole life. Some of them were the oldest brother, some were the younger brother. Some were only children, some were adopted or step-children. I myself have two little brothers, both of whom are heterosexual. Basicly, what I am saying is I don't believe the article.

No comments: