Monday, February 19, 2007

#96

Ok, so I have been up to a lot of nothing really. Preparing for our trip to France in March, having a birthday party, sleeping, eating, you know the usual. So, I have two purposes for this post tonight. #1 - Netflix #2 - Tagged. Well, with Netflix they have started allowing online viewing of movies. It only works in IE so that is a bummer, but the rest of it is pretty good. You log into your account, select the Watch Now tab and then click the Watch Now button under the movie. They don't have all their movies setup right now, but it is my understanding that they are hoping to have all of their customers setup for online watching by July and the movies available are a very limited selection right now, but they are updating them on some sort of schedule I would imagine. It takes about 30-40 seconds to start the movie, but then it is seamless all the way to the end. The detail suffers a little, but most of the time I can't even tell. I also watch LOST, Prison Break, Heros, Jerhico online and all of them have really big trouble with keeping up and time is wasted waiting for the next secition to be prepared but this has not been a problem with any of the movies I have seen online. Also, you get 1 viewing hour per $1 you spend on your monthly rentals. So, you still get however many DVDs AND an hour/dollar you spend. It works out pretty good.
#2 - So, Mark Adams tagged me for this thing where you have to list 6 strange things about you. Well, here goes nothing.
1. I suffer from a very minor case of Trichotillomania.
2. I suffer from Male Answer Syndrome. This means I take two things you said and I make up a third logical thing and pass it off as truth. Some might call this lying, but I usually tell people I have no idea what I am talking about afterward.
3. I love to eat corn dogs. I mean it is an unnatural love for the sweet sweet corndog.
4. I also love BBQ. Actually, I just enjoy eating in general. More then I should, I love to eat food and good food is even better.
5. I like cartoons. I get up early on Saturday morning to watch them because there are no other cartoons on the rest of the week(no cable) and that is the only time.
6. I struggled to fill out this whole list. Does that count as strange? How about my paralizing fear of heights. Yeah, that can work for number six. Like, when we went to the Grand Canyon, the close I got to the edge the lower I had to squat until I was flat out on the rock just to peak over the side.

No comments: