Thursday, February 22, 2007

#97

So, yesterday was my birthday. Huray, I am 26 now. Good Gravy that is old. Ok, maybe not really, but that is way close to 30 and THAT is way old. Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes from those sent them and for those who didn't, well you are a jerk, ha, so take that. This is kind of random, but I received an email from JetBlue today. As some of you may now, last week the airline company had a rough time with the weather up northeast and there were some serious delay/cancelation issues. Well, today I received an email from them about their unprofesional buisness practices last week. This is pretty neat, but what is great is that I didn't even have a flight with them last week. I got on one of their mailing lists a while back for some free stuff and they just wanted me(and everyone else they have email address for) that they are sorry and have institued a Customer Bill of Rights. I had heard some talk about this on the political side, forcing the airlines to create one of these but JetBlue went ahead a actually did something about it. If I didn't have to fly Delta for work then I would give JetBlue a try and see how different it really is. Well, it is late and I have work in the morning, just like the rest of you. Maybe.

2 comments:

ark_keeper said...

http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/05/simple-hack-keeps-netflix-watch-now-from-tracking-your-minutes/

ark_keeper said...

I realized today I hadn't checked your blog in almost a month. Looks like I didn't miss much...