Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 29, 2009

Missed out on posting my details from yesterday. So, I will post them this morning. I ended up running 3 miles. It was grueling. It took way longer then it should have and at the end I felt like I was barely going to be able to finish it. But I did. As long as I keep moving forward I always get through the pain and discomfort. The finish line is there. If I start the run it is there, if I sleep in it is there. The finish line is not going anywhere. All I have to do is not quit the run. All I have to do is keep moving forward, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot. If I don't get up to take that run, that distance is still there. It does not go away just because I did not start my run. It does not go away because I quit half-way through. My run ends when I reach that goal. Dream Big, Do Big.

No comments: