Wednesday, November 01, 2006

#68

Ok, this post is mainly for Josh and Noah. While I was speaking to my boss yesterday, he asked if I knew anybody in the area(meaning VA) that would be good for hiring. I said I did not know, but would put feelers out. Then I said, wait you mean here here or there here. Oh, he replies, I guess here here and there here. So, hook me up you two, I left my fax number in your comments. I do not know if you can, but can you delete those comments after you send me that info. If it is possible, I want my number sitting around as little as possible. If not, then that is ok. Or, if you are not looking for anything in the job market. Also, this has the potential to be a pretty perminant job(if it is even available at all, it is possible my boss does not even remember the conversation). I mean like a retire from job, or at the least wait until our staff doubles before leaving us in the dust for a greatter and better kind of thing job. Of course the whole, only having an office here for two years, might make that interesting when it all comes down to it. Also, I can not guarantee that I will be working with this company for that long. I have no intentions of quiting, it is the farthest thing from my mind, but you never know what tomorrow will bring. Anyway, I will talk to you guys later about this. Do not get your hopes up, this is only the scarcest of chances that anything will come from this, but I have to strike while the iron is hot.

4 comments:

ark_keeper said...

Sent my resume. It's not great cause I haven't spent much time on it recently, haven't really been looking for other jobs or anything.

AlphaTau37 said...

I'll get mine to you soon. Does this job involve programming? Cause I like my brain not to be mushy.

ark_keeper said...

Crap I did it upside down haha! I'll resend it here in a few.

ark_keeper said...

Did you get the resume ok? If you want, just email me at noah.jacobs@geeksquad.com cause that'll be easier than checking blogs all the time.