Monday, October 30, 2006

#67

Ok, so I spent some money and I got a data cable for our phones. This main reason for this was so I could hack the phone and figure out how to put ringtones on there. I can, with some software, splice mp3s so they are the proper length, but I can not get them as ringtones, yet. This is a lead up to the fact that I am going to be able to post pictures off my phone. So, here is a first of hopefully many, but not to many, picture posts.

This is my office. You may notice that it is very blue carpeted. That is ok, because on Casual Friday, I am usually not wearing any shoes. Hurray for being the branch manager.


This is a picture of Pocky at Wal-mart. Not really important.


Almost finally, here is a poor picture of The Princess.


And finally, what I did on Thursday to waste some time. This did not come off my phone, but from the good people at HomeStarRunner and a little effort from myself. The two guys are suppose to be holding a sandwich.

No comments: