Sunday, October 05, 2008

Well, I normally don't post this often, but I just had a very interesting lunch. So, I go down to the hotel bar/restaurant and I order my lunch. I eat my lunch and I'm waiting for my bill. Well, all this time there is a man sitting at the bar talking up the bartender(a woman). He gets up from his seat and walks over to me and says something along the lines of "We know each other." My response is "Do we?" He then responded with, "My name isn't Dewey." At that point I thought he was just playing some bar game with me, you know, like a word game where he drops little clues to get me to say the key phrase that wins the game. Well, I think I was wrong. It appeared to me that he had been drinking for a while and that he was very upset about his job situation. Anyway, what I want to ask is that people say a prayer for my bar friend. I don't know if he knows what he is going to do with the rest of his life. Based on what he said he had just lost a pretty good job opportunity and now doesn't know what to do. So, anyway, thanks.

No comments: